Thursday, January 28, 2016

Flowering Cabbage

Edit: Apparently I scheduled this post but it never posted!  So here it is; better late than never?

So Friday, I posted a pretty deep, dark post about how bored I was with life.  After posting it, I went off to my bath, but instead of reading, I sat and just let my mind wander.  It was kind of nice.  I decided that as soon as I got out of the bath, I would put on some music, get out my paints, and start painting the picture I'd started.  And what do you know, I really enjoyed myself.

Not only that, but I'm quite pleased with the results, too.

It's a flowering cabbage with really lovely coloration.  I got my reference photo from Paint my Photo, which you have to be a member of to see the pictures.  But in case you are a member (or become one), here's the reference I used.

Yay art!

No comments:

Post a Comment